Tuesday, December 15, 2009

(untitled) Note to all readers of this blog:

This is a reminder to any and all who may read these blog entries that my goal is to stimulate and stir up (and hopefully to eventually awaken that which is of God). My purpose is not to try and present anything polished or theologically precise (some may, in fact, border on heresy). Instead, I would simply like to encourage dialogue and interaction along a vein that might, somehow, someway, be useful to the Spirit in breathing fresh life and vitality into us. A blog is not meant to only be the rantings or musings of a lone individual. It is also meant for interaction. So, again, I do welcome whatever you care to contribute. Now I have been informed by some that they have not been able to get their comments published. I don't know why this is (maybe one needs to have a gmail account) but maybe I can get this straightened out. In the meantime feel free to send me any comments by email to barajones@gmail.com.

No comments: